News

Fire at the Inn at Starlight Lake Property Quickly Contained

By Sam Miller
More details have emerged concerning the fire that damaged a residence in Starlight yesterday morning. The fire took place around 2am at the Inn at Starlight Lake. According to a Facebook post by the business, a barking dog alerted them to the danger and prompted the call to 911. The fire happened at a residence on the property, but no other structures were damaged, and no one was hurt. The Inn itself is unharmed and will remain open for business.

ORIGINAL STORY BELOW
An early morning fire in Wayne County today was swiftly contained. Numerous crews responded to the call in Starlight where a structure fire had caught. The building that caught fire was damaged. Fire crews managed to rapidly contain the blaze, before some responding companies even arrived on scene according to a social media post from the Northern Wayne Fire Company. No injuries were reported.